Thursday, December 6, 2012

Dear Birthmother

Well, I did it!!  I wrote the letter that the mother of my child will someday use as a tool to select me to raise her baby.  It was difficult and exhausting, but beautiful as well.  I'm unsure whether or not I should post it here.  It is very personal, but I am also very proud of it.  If you are interested in reading it, let me know and I can give you a synopsis.  Thank you all for your continued prayers and support of Tim and I as we continue on this incredible journey.  I am off to proofread everything before it goes into the mail!!

2 comments:

  1. Erin, you show so much courage and faith. You are an inspiration. If you would like to share any parts of your letter, I would love to hear it! Prayers for you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin- I just came across the blog. I am praying for you everyday and the child who you eventually welcome into your home. Thank you for shaing your story with us.

    ReplyDelete