Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Adoption Fundraiser #3: Partylite Candle Fundraiser

Tuesday, October 15th at 7:00 pm will kick off our third fundraiser with an amazing evening of candles, friendship and fun (Oh, and there will be food too). Lee Ann Dickerson will show us what is new with Partylite and also introduce us to our two week only candle fundraiser...with proceeds to benefit our adoption!! If you cannot join us in person, you can also purchase candles online...and credit my party/fundraiser from your own home!! :) 

The website to place an order online is: www.partylite.biz/ladickerson You can enter my first and last name as the host to place your order.

*The party on Tuesday is a kickoff for the actual fundraiser, which is a candle sale. I believe that the fundraising candles are 3-wicks and jars...in select scents. I wanted to have the party too b/c I know that people may want to purchase other items as well (tea lights, votives, etc.). While I still earn credit for the orders you place online (which would be great as items to give away at future fundraisers) the way that the adoption fund will "make money" is by purchasing the fundraising candles. I'll be able to offer more information about this after the party on Tuesday night. So be on the lookout for a "follow-up" information coming soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment